tAukerman

here I am

Andreas04

June12

Andreas04 is widgetized! I’ve had quite a few requests for an updated version of the theme, so without further ado (hopefully), here it is!

download Andreas04

Update 12/28/08:

I’m not going to be updating or keeping track of this theme.  If you know CSS/HTML, feel free to modify it and link to your version in the comments.  I don’t have time to troubleshoot or help out – thanks to those of you who are helping each other.

posted under design
183 Comments to

“Andreas04”

1. Avatar March 20th, 2008 at 1:44 pm Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. Says:

Hi there, thanks for the great theme but I am having an issue with it. Whenever I go to look at a specific post, instead of using the post title in the browser title bar, it uses the theme name instead. Is this a feature or a bug and how would I go about fixing it in my installation?

2. Avatar March 26th, 2008 at 11:34 am Cassandra Says:

Hello Tara, thanks for the awesome theme! I am loving it and have made a few minor adjustments. I have a question, though, is there a way for me to lighten the background slightly? I’ve tried adjusting the CSS manually and that isn’t working. I appreciate any help!

3. Avatar April 2nd, 2008 at 9:26 pm Tara Says:

Better late than never, right kids?

@Julien: Have you changed the link in the sidebar to point to Feedburner for your RSS feed? And the image borders are all in the CSS – for example, all images that appear in posts are styled “.entry img” – find the class and edit the style.

@Joseph: Scroll up and read through the comments. This is something we found after I published the theme (correction: after it was published for me without my knowledge) and there’s a fix in the comments. Alternately, you can download the newest version of the theme (I think it’s fixed there).

@Cassandra: The CSS just points to the background images – that’s where the color comes from. You’ll have to edit, replace, or remove the background images to lighten them up.

4. Avatar April 3rd, 2008 at 3:57 pm tom Says:

Anyone have any idea of what will happen if I upgrade to WP 2.5? This theme will still work, correct? I’m stuck down at 2.1.2 and feeling like I need to upgrade for some of those new plug ins.

5. Avatar April 3rd, 2008 at 10:03 pm Tara Says:

@Tom: I did a quick check and things look okay for me. I don’t have any fancy shmancy plugins, but things don’t display differently for me now that I’ve upgraded to WP2.5. Let me know if you have any drama?

6. Avatar April 10th, 2008 at 11:09 am tom Says:

Thanks, I will. Should be updating tomorrow *crosses fingers*. I had a friend that just updated his site and forgot to turn off all the plug-ins. What a mess. Note to self – learn from the mistakes of others.

7. Avatar April 12th, 2008 at 12:53 am tom Says:

Ok, I’ve done the update and all seems well. No issues. The only thing that I’ve had a problem with is the new contact form plugin is formatted weird (the text and the boxes should be lined up not on top of each other) but I think that is a wordpress issue. I’ve tested a couple of themes and it is the same on both. So any worried about problems with 2.5 – don’t.

8. Avatar April 25th, 2008 at 12:41 am RoneTyne Says:

Can anyone tell me how to get the flash under links back in my sidebar? I’ve inadvertently turned this off or commented it out, and I can’t seem to get it working again. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

9. Avatar May 12th, 2008 at 5:38 pm Francois Says:

Hi, I like this theme and am currently setting up my blog. I’m struggling to get the “WordPress.com Stats” working. I’ve read on the WordPress plugin faq that I must add some html code, but that is where I ran out of luck – I’m not technical. Please help.

10. Avatar May 13th, 2008 at 9:42 am tom Says:

Just add

before the div.

11. Avatar May 13th, 2008 at 9:43 am tom Says:

Damn, thought that would work. OK, just read here http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/stats/faq/ and add the code to your footer file.

12. Avatar July 7th, 2008 at 1:09 pm Shantanu Says:

Hi Tara…Thanks for a GREAT theme…I just loved it the first time I saw it and am using it on my Wprdpress 2.5 installation here:

Just one small question – hope you or someone else can help…

How can I make the comments on my pages “appear”?

At the moment, they do not seem to be loading…Can you please help?

Thanks so much…

13. Avatar July 7th, 2008 at 5:06 pm Shantanu Says:

Tara, All:

I discovered how you can do that by “stealing” some code from the single post.php and adding it to the Page.php file

Thanks

This is the bit you need to add

<a href=””> <!– at –>

Posted by

<a href=””>
    <?php edit_post_link(‘Edit’,’ | ‘,”); ?>

14. Avatar July 16th, 2008 at 10:04 am blog-thing : Upgrading, Decluttering & A Nudge Says:

[…] theme I’ve settled on for now is the WordPress port of Andreas-04 though I might end up testing some of his other themes […]

15. Avatar July 16th, 2008 at 10:08 am Arnav Says:

I really really want to use this theme, but the problem is that I have been using a theme (Damai) that has the center column as 550 px wide. So I have resized all my images to that size. Now when i apply the wp-Andreas theme, the images overlap the sidebars :(. Can you please please tell me how to tweak the theme to increase the center column width.

16. Avatar July 24th, 2008 at 1:41 am Braulio Stoker Says:

Tara, I’m using Andreas04 at http://spin101.wordpress.com and in my own site at http://spin101.com. They’re the same versions of WordPress. The tags appear at wordpress but not at my own site. How much would it cost for you to edit whatever files necessary to get the tags to work in my own site? Please contact me at http://eslbee.com/email.htm or at my email above. I have no experience with this, and that is why I wish to pay to have it done. Thanks!

17. Avatar July 29th, 2008 at 4:24 pm Carlos Says:

I downloaded the file and started following the installation instructions. Step 2 says “Copy the
    ‘widgets’ folder…”.

What ‘widgets’ folder are you talking about? Ther’s no such a folder in what I downloaded.

18. Avatar September 18th, 2008 at 12:54 pm Shantanu Says:

Tara: Just a quick note to say thanks.

I was having the same problem as Briegh (Comment dt 3rd Jul 2006) and it is now fixed.

19. Avatar November 17th, 2008 at 10:21 pm Edwin Crozier Says:

For some reason the text in my posts and pages will not wrap around the pictures. No matter what formatting I choose it puts the text as if it is on “None”.

I’m transferring from the blog I already use at wordpress.com so if you just go to the domain name it will look like it is working fine. However, I would like to fix this before I switch to my wordpress.org version.

thanks

20. Avatar December 11th, 2008 at 1:24 pm blondie Says:

Hi Tara! There is any way for my blog name to appear in the browser tabs?? Instead of that i see “blog-thing: post name”. here is a print screen:

And i use firefox. i did the print in explorer to try.

Thank you!

21. Avatar December 11th, 2008 at 1:37 pm Tara Says:

@blondie: Yup. In your theme editor, go to the Single Post (single.php) page. Find the line that starts with <title> and replace “blog-thing” with <?php bloginfo(‘name’); ?>.

22. Avatar December 12th, 2008 at 5:58 am Blondie Says:

Hello! Yesterday i tried so much to leave a comment, Tara. But was impossible. I wanted to thank you for the help and for the theme.

But today i have a BIG problem. I think many of us will love to use the plugin “let it snow”. But is not working. Nor other snow plugins.
    in the FAQ of the plugin they say this:

“It’s not working

If it does not work for you. Check that your theme has the wp_head() function call in header.php. If it does not, add just before the closing tag. If you have questions or need help, leave a comment here.”

And there is no way to find in my header.php :(
    If you don’t mind you will think of a way to help us with this?

23. Avatar December 12th, 2008 at 6:29 am Blondie Says:

Ok. I did this and it’s working!

(without spaces)
    Thank you one more time for the great theme!

24. Avatar December 12th, 2008 at 6:33 am Blondie Says:

Ok. I did this and it’s working!
    head
    ? php wp_head(); ?
    /head
    with carats :)
    Thank you one more time for the great theme!

25. Avatar December 12th, 2008 at 1:12 pm Blondie Says:

Hello Tara!

sorry to bother again. update!

it worked the snow perfectly. But NOT in internet explorer. was an error saying “internet explorer can’t open this page” and if i clicked “ok” was saying “the web page dont exist, bla bla. ”

if i leave the header modified it loads in IE, but only without the let it snow. i tried another 2 snow plugins. same result. :(

i use wp 2.7 and the plugins are working perfectly in firefox. My readers are asking me to put the snow back, but most of them have IE7. And there will be NO WAY for them to open the site.

can you test it and tell me how to modify the header.php? seems like almost all the plugins requires wp_head() being called on every page or at least in header.php

26. Avatar December 13th, 2008 at 5:48 pm Richard Says:

Tara, I can’t find where to click for the next post or previous post at the bottom of the page, I allowed for 10 post per page but can’t find where to go to the next or previous post…
    Can you help me with that, Thanks Richard

27. Avatar January 23rd, 2009 at 9:52 am Andreas Says:

Hi Tara, I hope everything is fine with you! I read the notice that you will not provide any more support for the theme. If you want the theme to live on and continue to be supported, I would be happy to take over the responsibility for it. You would of course get all the credits you deserve for the great work you have done throughout these years, but any support inquiries, bug reports and feature requests would end up in my mailbox instead of yours. Let me know if this sounds fair, and I’ll add it to my v2.7 update queue. :)

28. Avatar October 14th, 2012 at 5:37 am Mckinley Says:

I like it when people get together and share views.
    Great website, continue the good work!

29. Avatar May 6th, 2013 at 3:58 am Joseph Says:

magnetic button exporter

Thanks

30. Avatar April 8th, 2014 at 4:07 am Melvin Says:

Howdy I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Digg
    for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous
    post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through
    it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read more, Please do keep up the great b.

31. Avatar May 27th, 2014 at 4:38 am Steve from epson 8350 Says:

Hi,

nice theme, like the notebook style and kinda organic look.
    I would like to see some more handwritten stuff in it. It would look great but I know its a daunting task.

Ty and say hi to me @ Epson 8350
    Steve

32. Avatar August 8th, 2014 at 6:59 am edublogs.org Says:

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site,
    how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided
    me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

33. Avatar October 28th, 2015 at 8:35 am Gesal Says:

精准医疗又叫个性化医疗,是指以个人基因组信息为基础,结合蛋白质组,代谢组等相关内环境信息,为病人量身设计出最佳治疗方案,以期达到治疗效果最大化和副作用最小化的一门定制医疗模式。因此相较传统医疗,精准医疗具有针对性、高效性及预防性等特征。

美国医学界在2011年首次提出了“精准医学”的概念,今年1月20日,奥巴马又在美国国情咨文中提出“精准医学计划”,希望精准医学可以引领一个医学新时代。10月8日,2015全球创新论坛纽约峰会在纽约穆迪总部大楼举办。乐土投资集团CEO刘如银在峰会上介绍了他的精准医疗生态圈的想法。

刘如银介绍了乐土投资在美国的国际化实践,包括在美国的地产投资拓展,以及最新投资的医疗健康项目。乐土投资集团(CLIG)定位以硅谷的高科技投资为引擎,以科技医疗和互联网金融为两翼,链接最具价值的深科技健康项目,服务国际大健康和科技发展。

美国财政预算计划在2016年拨付给美国国立卫生研究院(NIH)、美国食品药品监督管理局(FDA)、美国国家医疗信息技术协调办公室(ONC)等机构共2.15亿美元用于资助这方面的科学研究与创新发展。

刘如银说:美国的精准医疗主要是围绕着基因组、蛋白组等方面的检测,也就是围绕分子生物学的特性,针对个体化的病理特征进行治疗。而我们所关注的不仅如此,更是系统化的,全过程、全要素、全局性的对医疗过程和临床实践进行优化。我们所指的精准医疗也是针对每一个病人的具体病情,正确选择并精确的应用适当的治疗方法。刘如银认为:精准医疗的最终目标是以最小化的医源性损害、最低化的医疗资源耗费去获得最大化的病患的效益,其前景不可限量。

精准医疗要做到个性、高效及预防的关键在于筛查和诊断,因此基因测序等检测诊断技术的发展是关键。成本的下降让基因测序商业化市场的打开成为可能,基因测序技术的成熟和商用经过了多年的发展,1980 年自动测序仪出现,2001 年完成了人类基因组框架图标志着这一技术的成熟,2007 年二代基因测序技术大幅降低测序成本,使得这一技术应用出现可能,以走在前列的Illumina 公司为例,该公司自2007 年起把当时每个基因组的测序成本费用从1000万美元降到了当下的1000 美元, 根据Illumina 公司数据,全球NGS(二代基因测序)的应用市场规模预计为200 亿美元,药品研发和临床应用是增速最快的领域,增速超过15%,肿瘤诊断和个性化用药是最有应用前景的领域,市场规模120亿美元。乐土投资与Illumina以及新一代的基因检测公司Genalyte, Centrillion都有着合作关系。

刘如银说:精准医疗作为医疗模式的革新对提高我国国民健康水平有重要意义,将在基因测序技术发展和国家政策的推动下迎来黄金发展期。精准治疗是下一个新兴朝阳行业,我们关注基因测序、肿瘤诊断及个性化用药等相关投资机会。

全球创新论坛纽约峰会由全美华人金融协会(The Chinese Finance Association, TCFA) 主办。全美华人金融协会于一九九四年在美国成立。分布在世界各地的会员来自华尔街投行、基金、监管部门、和学术界,已成为联系中美金融界最重要的桥梁之一。协会定期举行学术年会。协会本部设在纽约,并在波士顿,华盛顿,旧金山,伦敦,香港,北京和上海等金融中心设有分会。

原招商银行行长马蔚华,中信银行美国分行行长文兵,汉世纪投资管理有限公司合伙人吴皓,联合国南南合作办首席经济与投资专家杨庆宏等参加了本年度会议并发表了讲话。

Email will not be published

Website example